1. Plug and play without driver, real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image.
2. The image sensor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions.
3. In MJPG video format, You can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080, if you want high quality image, please choose YUV uncompressed video format. The speed will be 15FPS per second at 3264X2448 resolution.
4. SV205 camera allows you to capture a real-time video and transport to your laptop or PC, USB 3.0 is much faster than the USB 2.0.
5. Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your computer with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts.
6. An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots - deep sky objects imaging is not a good choice.
7. Machined aluminum 1.25' adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories