Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV127 1.25-Inch Eyepiece Filter Set for Planetary Details Ideal Accessory
Since planetary surface details and atmospheric phenomena reflect sunlight as contrasting colors, you can use color filters to accentuate subtle details on planets, comets, and the Moon by selectively increasing contrast between features and markings of different hues. Simply put: using various color filters makes planetary details easier to see.
- #15 Deep Yellow Planetary Filter: Boosts contrast of lunar features, accentuates red and orange features on Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars, reveals low-contrast cloud detail on Venus.
- #25 Red Planetary Filter: Enhances Martian surface details in large telescopes, reveals cloud definition on Venus, accentuates bluish cloud regions on Jupiter and Saturn.
- #58 Green Planetary Filter: Enhances contrast of blue and red structures on Jupiter (including Red Spot), melt lines around Martian polar ice caps, accentuates Saturn's cloud belts.
- #80A Medium Blue Planetary Filter: Enhances details in Jupiter's belts and Red Spot, high clouds and polar caps on Mars, lunar surface details, Venus cloud features.
The filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be blind if you fail to observe the warning
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.15 Color Filter
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.25 Color Filter
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.58 Color Filter
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.80A Color Filter
4PCS Sturdy Plastic Case
- We accept payment via PAYPAL. We only ship to confirmed Ebay addresses. Please make sure your ebay address is correct.
- All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
- Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
- If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
On Oct-02-19 at 08:44:13 PDT, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories