1.25 inch Telescope Collimation Eyepiece for Refracting Telescopes Black
- 1.25 inch calibration eyepiece is of short size, made of aluminum alloy.
- Used to calibrate the optical axis of a refractor, put the collimation eyepiecre into the tube.
- Make sure the black spot is in the center of 2 lines of collimation eyepiece.
- Please adjust the screw if it is not in the center, in this way, you will collimate sucessfully.
- A wonderful accessory for both photography and astronomy lovers.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Color: Black
- Caliber Diameter: 1.25 inch
- Suitable for Refracting Telescope
- Length: Approx. 64mm / 2.52 inch
- Diameter: Approx. 35 mm / 1.38 inch
Before purchasing, please check whether the products are compatible with your products; and after receiving, please check the packages as below, including quantity, color, and so on. If you have any problems, please contact us via eBay messaging at any time.
1 Piece Short Collimation Eyepiece
Shipping And Handling Policy
- The buyer is responsible for any applicable import duties and local taxes. Please verify with your customs before making your purchase.
- Please verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
People always bought together with
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories