- Eliminate the need to make focus adjustments when changing telescope eyepieces.
- They are made of precision machined aluminium with black anodizing.
- With parfocal ring equipped telescope eyepieces you can change magnifications quickly and easily.
- This set of 3 Astromania Parfocal Rings lets you make a set of non-parfocal 1.25" telescope eyepieces parfocal for more efficient observing.
- Also useful for setting focus point of calibration eyepiece used for focusing an imaging or guide camera.
These rings provide the ideal solution. They are made of precision machined aluminium with black anodizing. An Allen key & wrench to adjust position is included. They are also extremely useful when used with a flip mirror or beam splitter for photography. To use a par focal ring with a flip mirror you would first use the telescope's focuser to put your attached camera in perfect focus, now slide a ring over the eyepiece of your choice and raise and lower the eyepiece in the holder until it is perfectly in focus. Once you find the focus point that is perfectly matched to the camera slip the ring down and lock it in place using the included wrench. Now you can focus using the eyepiece . This is much easier than a dim focus screen. You just flip the mirror and take a picture! Leave the ring in place on the eyepiece and you can always quickly and easily pop it back in for photography.
Shipping & Delivery Information:
We accept PayPal only.
Shipment will be sent out within 2
business working days upon receiving payment.
Strictly NO COD's.
We ship to the lower 48 United
We cannot combine shipping & no
We cannot ship to PO boxes/Military
No shipping to AK, HI, Puerto Rico,
APO/FPO or international addresses.
Orders will not be shipped on
weekends or holidays.
Buyer is responsible for the
accuracy of shipping addresses.
Buyer is responsible for shipping
costs for items that are returned, refused or undelivered.
Tracking numbers will be emailed
once orders are shipped.
Terms are subjected to change
without prior notice.
We strive to deliver the most
accurate color shown on the digital images. However, due to lighting
differences as well as different computer monitors, we cannot be responsible
for color differences/variations due to screen lightings.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories