1.25inch Orion Telescope Eyepiece Parfocal Rings, Set Of Four
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This set of 4 Orion Parfocal Rings lets you make a set of non-parfocal 1.25" telescope eyepieces parfocal for more efficient observing
- Eliminate the need to make focus adjustments when changing telescope eyepieces
- Each black anodized aluminum parfocal ring features three equidistant setscrews for secure attachment to any 1.25" telescope eyepiece barrel
- With parfocal ring equipped telescope eyepieces you can change magnifications quickly and easily
- Also useful for setting focus point of calibration eyepiece used for focusing an imaging or guide camera
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
1.25inch Orion Telescope Eyepiece Parfocal Rings, Set of Four
Improve stargazing efficiency with a Set of 4 Orion 1.25" Parfocal Rings! You can save precious observing time by using our Set of 4 Orion 1.25" Parfocal Rings with your telescope eyepieces. Our precision machined parfocal rings allow you to make an assortment of non-parfocal eyepieces parfocal by setting the depth of each eyepiece barrel in the focuser to the same exact focus point. Think of the time you can save while observing - no more painstaking, not to mention image-shaking, focus adjustments needed! Each anodized aluminum parfocal ring in the Set of 4 Orion 1.25" Parfocal Rings features three equidistant cup-point setscrews for fixed, secure attachment to a 1.25" eyepiece barrel. Use one parfocal ring on each telescope eyepiece to set the depth of its 1.25" barrel into the focuser at the exact focus point, and lock the parfocal ring in place with the setscrews using the included hex key. Get the affordable and versatile Set of 4 Orion 1.25" Parfocal Rings and discover how efficient parfocal stargazing and astrophotography can be. Are you sure one set will be enough?
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories