- Especially well suited for night photography. The large D=40 mm front glass offers a particularly high field of view. Quality metal reflector sight with extra large front plate for the flash shoe of DSLR cameras.
- Two perpendicular knobs adjust the reticle, red for nighttime use and green for daytime. Useful also for daytime photography, for example for fast aiming at birds and other 2032 Lithium Cell battery (Not include).
- The adapter below has a disc and base to fix to a DSLR camera flash type connection. A high precision sight scope designed for faster, more accurate target acquisition. You will know immediately where your camera is pointing, unlike other cameras only have a digital viewfinder. Looking through the finder, you will see the background of the scene. A small red dot seems to float in front of this, showing you what the lens of your camera has in view.
- Optionally a red or green dot,the touch of a button lets you select one of five different brightness levels,just set it to a comfortable brightness. For daytime photography you can also opt for a brighter green dot.
- Its sturdy weatherproof aluminum alloy scope enclosure ensures long-lasting performance. With a flexible eye relief, it is suitable for just about any shooter or ge include:1 x Scope Sight, 1 x Wench,2 x Caps(one Front and one Rear),1 x Cleaning Cloth,1 x Camera Connection Backet,1 x User Manual (English).
Details: Description: 100% Brand New Ideal for shotguns, pistols, black powders and crossbows High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish 5 brightness levels in Dual illuminated reticle(red and green) Wide field of view and unlimited eye relief Lightweight, dust-poof, weatherproof, and shockproof 5 M.O.A Dot Red & Green dot Compatible for 11mm & 20mm Weaver Rail Specifications: Magnification: 1X Objective diameter: 40mm Exit pupil: 28mm Tube diameter: 38mm Field of view: 57° Eye relief: Unlimited Optical coating: Multi coated Illuminate: Red & green Brightness control: 5 levels Color: Black Material: Aluminum alloy. To use this, you hold the camera about 1-1/2 feet from your eyes keeping both eyes open. You hold it so your dominate eye looks through the scope and position the red-dot over the target. With both eyes open, you can see the entire sky so finding your target is easy, just like pointing your finger at it. You can set this up on the top of a telephone pole and used another camera. You can see the dot over the pole and also see in in live view on the use these on two other zoom cameras. With practice, you can see something as small as a high flying jet and from picking the camera up, have it in the frame in about 1 second. Using the viewfinder or LCD is much slower and sometimes next to impossible.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.1 x 2.6 inches
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories