- Filter positions indicated by the numbers 1-5, takes any standard 2" filter. It's very sturdy aluminum housing makes it also suitable for heavy cameras, accessory-side T-2 M48 threads.
- This 2" filter wheel lets you use up to 5 different filters change them within just a few seconds, you can also leave your filters mounted in the filter wheel, as they are optimally protected from dust damage there.
- The telescope side of the filter wheel es supplied a 2" adapter, allowing you to quickly easily attach it to your focuser. The very short design also permits the use of devices short back focus such as Newton Dobson telescopes.
- The filter wheel interior is absolutely light-tight - allowing you to image without any reflections stray light. It's construction is impermeable to light thus ensures reflection-free astrophotography.
- Please note: your focuser will require 20mm of inward focusing distance from the normal focus position to pensate for the thickness of the filter wheel.
Manufacturer: / /Dimension: 4.1 x 7.6 x 7.4 inchs., Weight: 0.08lbs.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories