Sign Up Now !
You may also like
2PCS Red Dot Finder Scope Sighting for Astronomical Telescope Celestron EQ/DX/SE
- Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope
- Very easy to adjust. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
- An adjustable small red LED dot is projected onto a non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly and easily
- Includes Mount Bracket
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 70.0g/2.47oz
- Note: This Red Dot Finder Scope for CELESTRON 80EQ 80DX 90DX SE SLT OMNI Series and so on Astronomical Telescopes ? Dovetail Base is not included.
How to use a red dot finder:
- First of all pull out the clear plastic sheet that is at the front and on the bottom - you can see this in one of the photos. This allows the battery to make contact so that the red dot appears when you switch it on.
- Next, try the finder by switching it on with the small rotary control on the side. Look through the hole at the front of the finder and you should see the red dot and be able to make it brighter or dimmer by using that rotary control which is also the on/off switch.
- Now set your scope up as normal but put the red dot finder on instead of the usual optical finder.
- Point your telescope to something like a TV aerial or a chimney - anything about that size will do, and the further away the better. Looking through a low power eyepiece (25mm is ideal) find the object by adjusting your telescope and focus the object. Adjust the mount using the slow motion controls so that the object is right in the center of the view.
- Adjust the finder so that the red dot is exactly on the object you were looking at. You can adjust it by using the two larger wheels. The one on the right at the front does the left/right direction and the one at the back on the bottom does the up and down.
- Switch it off and wait until dark
- You now use it by switching the finder on, then looking through the finder so that the red dot lines up on to the target you are going to observe through your telescope. Once the red dot is exactly over the star or planet it should be exactly in the center of your eyepiece view.
- Remember to switch it off once you have found your target to save the battery.
- 2X Red Dot Finder Scope
- 2X CR2032 Button Battery
Our Store Porduct Include
Our Store Porduct Include
—Binoculars & Telescopes—Cameras & Photos & Accs—Home&Garden&Access Control—Wireless calling paging system—Walkie Talkie—Radio Parts&Accs—Portable AM/FM Radios
NOTICE: Custom fee (including VAT&GST): Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office before bidding!!!
- After winning the auction, an email with checkout procedure will be sent to your eBay registered email address outlining your checkout procedure. All payments must go through our checkout.
- We accept paypal !
- Full payment must be received within 10 working days after the auction is closed. Unpaid item (UPI) complaint will be filed with eBay upon non-receipt of payment. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have problems on making payment.
- Bidding on multiple auctions? Simply wait until all of the auctions have ended, and then complete the checkout from the most recent email that received from us.
stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your
purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price
less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original
receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow
up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to
something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its
exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you can contact us
- Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
2X Red Dot Finder Scope
2X CR2032 Button Battery
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories