- RETEVIS TOP SELLING ZONE
- 10% Discount Zone
- US Stock
- AU Stock
- CA Stock
- Radio Communication
- Walkie Talkie ACC
- Cameras & Photos
- Consumer Electronics
- Computers/Tablets & NetworkS
- UK&ES&FR&IT site
- Black Friday Flash Deals
Sign Up Now !
You may also like
New Red Dot Finder Scope for Celestron 80EQ 80DX 90DX SE SLT Astronomical Telescopes
- Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope
- Very easy to adjust. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
- An adjustable small red LED dot is projected onto a
non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly
- Includes Mount Bracket
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 70.0g/2.47oz
- Note: This Red Dot Finder Scope for
CELESTRON 80EQ 80DX 90DX SE SLT OMNI Series and so on Astronomical
Telescopes ? Dovetail Base is not included.
How to use a red dot finder:
- First of all pull out the clear plastic sheet that
is at the front and on the bottom - you can see this in one of the
photos. This allows the battery to make contact so that the red dot
appears when you switch it on.
- Next, try the finder by switching it on with the
small rotary control on the side. Look through the hole at the front of
the finder and you should see the red dot and be able to make it
brighter or dimmer by using that rotary control which is also the on/off
- Now set your scope up as normal but put the red dot finder on instead of the usual optical finder.
- Point your telescope to something like a TV aerial
or a chimney - anything about that size will do, and the further away
the better. Looking through a low power eyepiece (25mm is ideal) find
the object by adjusting your telescope and focus the object. Adjust the
mount using the slow motion controls so that the object is right in the
center of the view.
- Adjust the finder so that the red dot is exactly on
the object you were looking at. You can adjust it by using the two
larger wheels. The one on the right at the front does the left/right
direction and the one at the back on the bottom does the up and down.
- Switch it off and wait until dark
- You now use it by switching the finder on, then
looking through the finder so that the red dot lines up on to the target
you are going to observe through your telescope. Once the red dot is
exactly over the star or planet it should be exactly in the center of
your eyepiece view.
- Remember to switch it off once you have found your target to save the battery.
- Red Dot Finder Scope
- CR2032 Button Battery
- We accept
payment via PAYPAL.We only ship to confirmed PAYPAL addresses.
Please make sure payment address in PayPal is correct.
- All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
Processing time:as the item description.
- We will prepare the shipment in 48-72 hours(Sundays and holidays excepted. )after we receive the payment and after the eCheck is cleared.
- We only ship to
the confirmed address provided by PayPal. Please make sure the Ship-To
address you type during checkout is correct. We are not responsible
for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- We strive our best
to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service.
But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the Courier
Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on
time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Thank you
for your understanding.
- Import duties,
taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping
charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with
your country's customs office before bidding. We will try our best to
help customer do customs clearance.
A:Overseas Warehouse Local Dispatch
- From US Local Dispatch: USA: 2-6 business days , other countries: 5-14 business days.
- From UK Local Dispatch: UK: 1-5 business days , other countries: 3-8 business days.
- From DE Local Dispatch: Deutschland: 1-3 business days , other countries: 2-5 business days.
- From AU Local Dispatch: AU:2-6 business days.
B: China Domestic Dispatch
Working Days(not including holiday)
RefundYou can pay extra shipping cost to get express delivery, such as EMS, DHL or UPS. It just takes about 5-10 business days to receive order, please contact us if necessary.
- All items in our shop are covered by one year warranty.
- We stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
- For any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
- If you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
- If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
- Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you can contact us
- Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
- Delivery details
- Contact us
Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope
Very easy to adjust. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
An adjustable small red LED dot is projected onto a non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly and easily
Includes Mount Bracket
Material: Plastic + Metal
Net Weight: 70.0g/2.47oz
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories