- The laser bracket made of high quality aluminum rather than plastic. And surface has precisely black oxide finish process.
- This heavy-duty dual-ring bracket will help you convert your laser pointer into a cool finder for your telescope. It also can be used with a finderscope or other accessories.
- The bracket on it will fit the dovetail on most telescopes such as Celestron Sky-watcher, Vixen telescopes, and some other brands.
- Laser pointer dia. 5mm to 38mm. Three-point adjustment knurled knobs help make alignment fast and easy.
- The bracket base is drilled for a 1/4" screw for attachment to most any telescope.
- If you have a laser pointer, and you'd like to use it on your telescope as a finder, this metal double-ring laser bracket should do the trick. The base of the bracket has a drilled 1/4" hole that will fit most telescope optical tube assemblies. You can make three-point adjustments to the alignment of the laser pointer with six knurled knobs that are over-sized to make it easy to manipulate them in the dark or with gloves on. The rings will accept most any laser pointer, and it can be quickly removed when your telescope is not in use so that you can use your laser pointer for other tasks.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories