No sale tax, Free Shipping, Shipping from USA
Free Shipping : Get your item within 2-4 business days
Astromania Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes - with This Laser You can collimate Your Newtonian Telescope in just a Few Minutes Camera & Photo
- This adjustment tool can be used in all 1.25" focusers. We provide you with precise instructions in German and English, with a step-by-step explanation of how to adjust a Newtonian telescope using this laser unit. So, even if you are a newcomer to amateur astronomy, it is very simple to get the optimum performance out of your telescope.
- The laser comes fully adjusted. It can however be further adjusted if required. It has three openings for adjustment, arranged at 120, which are initially sealed. The battery for the laser can be exchanged at any time the small screw cap at the rear of the laser must be first unscrewed to allow this.
- Built with metal material. CR2032 Lithium Cell battery (Not include) Accurate collimation in a few minutes provide a more clearer image. The telescope can be collimated by just one person.
- Designed for Reflector telescope, fit for standard 1.25 inch diameter. Red laser collimation beam with 7 brightness levels, wavelength 635-655 nm Output power: less than 5mw, much safer for your eyes. This sturdy laser unit allows you to swiftly and precisely collimate your Newtonian telescope. Only when the optics have been accurately collimated can the telescope offer you its full performance.
- The precision-made aluminium housing of the laser unit has a front opening from which the laser beam can be emitted. In order to obtain an optimal adjustment, it has a side window allowing a disk oriented at 45 with a central hole to be viewed.This can be then later be used to see whether the laser is reflected back on itself, indicating well collimated optics.
Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes you will get perfect alignment your reflector's optics, faster than standard collimators. Precise collimation ensures that you will enjoy sharpest possible images.With this Laser collimator get best image from your telescope you need align your telescope regularly this high quality laser collimator is an essential for this purpose. 1MW 5MW red laser Seven adjustable brightness levels 1.25" in size. use for all reflective telescopes 45- degree reticle plate made aluminum for easier visual accuracy. battery is include.
Shipping Policy :- We offer FREE shipping on all orders !- We will ship all orders within 2 business day of payment.- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
Return Policy :All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories