Astromania Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes - with This Laser You can collimate Your Newtonian Telescope in just a Few Minutes Camera & Photo
Free Shipping And Free Return
MONEY BACK 100% GUARANTEE WARRANTY 30 DAYS
With Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes you will get perfect alignment of your reflector's optics, and faster than with standard collimators. Precise collimation ensures that you will enjoy the sharpest possible images.With this Laser collimator get the best image from your telescope you need to align your telescope regularly and this high quality laser collimator is an essential for this purpose. 1MW or 5MW red laser Seven adjustable brightness levels 1.25" in size. To use for all reflective telescopes 45- degree reticle plate made of aluminum for easier visual accuracy. The battery is not include.
Dimension: 1.28 x 5.04 x 1.28 inchs., Weight: 0.19lbs.
- Built with metal material. CR2032 Lithium Cell battery (Not include) Accurate collimation in a few minutes provide a more clearer image. The telescope can be collimated by just one person.
- This adjustment tool can be used in all 1.25" focusers. We provide you with precise instructions in German and English, with a step-by-step explanation of how to adjust a Newtonian telescope using this laser unit. So, even if you are a newcomer to amateur astronomy, it is very simple to get the optimum performance out of your telescope.
- Designed for Reflector telescope, fit for standard 1.25 inch diameter. Red laser collimation beam with 7 brightness levels, wavelength 635-655 nm Output power: less than 5mw, much safer for your eyes. This sturdy laser unit allows you to swiftly and precisely collimate your Newtonian telescope. Only when the optics have been accurately collimated can the telescope offer you its full performance.
- The precision-made aluminium housing of the laser unit has a front opening from which the laser beam can be emitted. In order to obtain an optimal adjustment, it has a side window allowing a disk oriented at 45 with a central hole to be viewed.This can be then later be used to see whether the laser is reflected back on itself, indicating well collimated optics.
- The laser comes fully adjusted. It can however be further adjusted if required. It has three openings for adjustment, arranged at 120, which are initially sealed. The battery for the laser can be exchanged at any time the small screw cap at the rear of the laser must be first unscrewed to allow this.
We only accept payment visa PayPal.
If you have any queries, please contact us on eBay message.We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.We strive: to provide excellent products and services, to be receptive to customers.Very occasionally, a product may be delivered in an unsatisfactory condition or does not meet all operational expectations.Please allow an opportunity for recourse by emailing us or replying to email with details of the issue.We are ready answer within 24 hours.
All domestic packages are shipped for Free
(Unless other shipping method was selected during the checkout)
- We ship within two business days of payment, usually sooner
- Standard FREE shipping takes between 3-5 business days
- Expedited shipping takes between 2-3 business days
- Overnight shipping takes between 1-2 business days
(except weekends and holidays)
We do not accept P.O. BOXES - PLEASE PROVIDE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS
- This product comes with 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.- If you receive an item and it doesn't work properly or you do not like it because of any reason at all,we have a 100% refund/return policy. We will ship you a new item or refund your money for the full sale amount.- For all returned products, buyers MUST contact us for the returning address.
Thank you for your business, your trust and your confidence.It is our pleasure to work with our customers
Have a Great Day !!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories