Astromania Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes - with This Laser You can collimate Your Newtonian Telescope in just a Few Minutes!
- Designed for Reflector telescope, fit for standard 1.25 inch diameter. Red laser collimation beam with 7 brightness levels, wavelength 635-655 nm; Output power: less than 5mw, much safer for your eyes. This sturdy laser unit allows you to swiftly and precisely collimate your Newtonian telescope. Only when the optics have been accurately collimated can the telescope offer you its full performance.
- Built with metal material. CR2032 Lithium Cell battery (Not include) ; Accurate collimation in a few minutes provide a more clearer image. The telescope can be collimated by just one person.
- The precision-made aluminium housing of the laser unit has a front opening from which the laser beam can be emitted. In order to obtain an optimal adjustment, it has a side window allowing a disk oriented at 45° with a central hole to be viewed.This can be then later be used to see whether the laser is reflected back on itself, indicating well collimated optics.
- This adjustment tool can be used in all 1.25" focusers. We provide you with precise instructions in German and English, with a step-by-step explanation of how to adjust a Newtonian telescope using this laser unit. So, even if you are a newcomer to amateur astronomy, it is very simple to get the optimum performance out of your telescope.
- The laser comes fully adjusted. It can however be further adjusted if required. It has three openings for adjustment, arranged at 120°, which are initially sealed. The battery for the laser can be exchanged at any time; the small screw cap at the rear of the laser must be first unscrewed to allow this.
With Astromania Alignment 1.25" Next Generation Laser Collimator for Newtonian Telescopes you will get perfect alignment of your reflector's optics, and faster than with standard collimators. Precise collimation ensures that you will enjoy the sharpest possible images.With this Laser collimator get the best image from your telescope you need to align your telescope regularly and this high quality laser collimator is an essential for this purpose. 1MW or 5MW red laser Seven adjustable brightness levels 1.25" in size. To use for all reflective telescopes 45- degree reticle plate made of aluminum for easier visual accuracy. The battery is not include.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories