Anti-vibration Suppression Pads Telescope Mounts - for vibration-free observing
Imagine you are observing on a clear night, but your enjoyment is spoilt due to the wind or a nearby road making the image in your telescope unsteady. Small vibrations are being transmitted directly to the image. This does not need to be a problem - These new vibration suppression pads reduce vibration and provide you with a steady image for an enjoyable night's observing. Prevent vibrations - always and everywhere: Just take these anti-vibration pads with you to every observing location - they are the perfect base, both for hard and soft surfaces. On soft surfaces, such as grass, the pads will also prevent the tripod feet both from becoming dirty and from sinking into the ground. Even when you carefully levelled your telescope first, it will remain level when using the anti-vibration pads. Astrophotographers and visual observers love a steady image: A stable image is a must for successful exposures if you want to photograph the night sky. Suppose your telescope is standing on a balcony, terrace or concrete platform. Every step you take is transmitted directly to the telescope and shakes the image around. These flexible vibration-suppression pads insulate the telescope from such vibrations and the result is a stable image. And they let you walk around your telescope without having to worry.
- These pads are sold in sets of 3 (one for each tripod leg) and fits under most tripod feet and works on any surface, dampens out tripod vibrations from the wind or from touching the scope.
- These pads are designed to reduce vibration time by almost 100% and decrease vibration amplitude when placed under each of your tripod legs, prevents dirty tripod feet.
- Makes observing possible when located near to roads, stops the tripod's feet sinking into softer surfaces.
- Ideally suitable for astronomy, nature observations, photography and much more. Reduces the oscillation time for the image to settle down and stop shaking and muffles the strength of oscillations.
- In future, save yourself the annoyance of shaky images and get yourself some real help for frustration-free observing and astrophotography.
Shipping is FREE within the lower 48 US States. FREE FOR ALASKA AND HAWAII CUSTOMERS
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories