Sign Up Now !
You may also like
Accessory Kit 4 +20 Kellner Eyepiece+5x20 Finder Scope+ Barlow Lens +90 Degree Mirrors Diagonal w/ Cell Phone Mount A
This six-piece 1.25 inch astronomy accessory kit let you get the most out and enhances the performance of your telescope. It contains 4mm+20mm Kellner eyepiece, a 3x Barlow lens, 5x20 optical viewfinder, 1.25" 90-degree zenith mirror and cell phone mount adapter.
- 1.25 inch K9mm K20mm eyepiece: that provide medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land)
- 3x Barlow Lens: Low cost Barlow ideal for beginners, very easy to fit and simple to use. Simply fits between any of your normal eyepieces and the scope and increases the magnification x3. Fits all standard 1.25" scope eyepieces and lenses. Triples the magnification of any telescope using your standard eyepieces
- 5x20 Optical Viewfinder: A finder scope is a secondary scope that's used to help you locate objects in the main telescope.
- 90 Degree Mirrors Diagonal: for astronomical use, this diagonal produces an image that's right-side-up, reversed left to right. Useful for refractor and Cassegrain telescopes - not recommended for reflectors
- Cell Phone Mount Adapter: Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capture in Distant, Tiny World. Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen.
- Package Inculdes:
- 1.25inch eyepieces: K9mm K20mm
- Viewfinder with Holder
- 3x Barlow
- 90-Degree erect-image diagonal prism
- Cell Phone Mount Adapter
- We accept
payment via PAYPAL. We only ship to confirmed PAYPAL addresses.
Please make sure payment address in PayPal is correct.
- All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
Processing time:as the item description.
- We will prepare the shipment in 48-72 hours ?Sundays and holidays excepted. )after we receive the payment and after the eCheck is cleared.
only ship to the confirmed address provided by PayPal. Please make sure
the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct. We are not
responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- We strive
our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping
service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the
Courier Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your
item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
Custom fee (including VAT&GST):
duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please
check with your country's customs office before bidding. We will try our
best to help customer do customs clearance.
A:Overseas Warehouse Local Dispatch
- From US Local Dispatch: USA: 2-6 business days , other countries: 5-14 business days.
- From UK Local Dispatch: UK: 1-5 business days , other countries: 3-8 business days.
- From DE Local Dispatch: Deutschland: 1-3 business days , other countries: 2-5 business days.
- From AU Local Dispatch: AU:2-6 business days.
B: China Domestic Dispatch
- CountryDelivery TimeWorking Days(not including holiday)5-78-1112-1415-1920-22>22Working Days+Saturday+Sunday5-910-1516-2021-2526-30>31United KingdomRate(item arrived)9.9%63.2%19.1%3.4%4.4%RefundAustraliaRate(item arrived)21.4%50%14.3%7.2%7.1%RefundFranceRate(item arrived)10.5%28.6%43.8%10.1%7%RefundGermanyRate(item arrived)11.1%22.2%30.3%20.9%15.5%RefundCanadaRate(item arrived)0%47.1%31.4%17.6%3.9%RefundSpainRate(item arrived)3.5%25%47.9%12.9%10.7%Refund
- You can pay extra shipping cost to get express delivery, such as EMS, DHL or UPS. It just takes about 5-10 business days to receive order, please contact us if necessary.
- If you are satisfied with our service, please kindly leave us a positive feedback .
- Please leave feedback if you are satisfied. Please contact us for resolutions before leaving neutral or negative feedback, we strive to providing the greatest service and bringing the highest satisfaction to all of our customers.
- We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume and time difference it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
- All items in our shop are covered by one year warranty.
stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your
purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price
less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original
receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow
up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to
something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its
exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Do not hesitate to contact us
anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A
QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you
can contact us
- Our working
time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we
cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
1.25 inch K9mm K20mm eyepiece: that provide medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land)
2.3x Barlow Lens: Low cost Barlow ideal for beginners. Simply fits between any of your normal eyepieces and the scope and increases the magnification x3. Fits all standard 1.25" scope eyepieces and lenses. Triples the magnification of any telescope using your standard eyepieces
3.5x20 Optical Viewfinder: A finder scope is a secondary scope that's used to help you locate objects in the main telescope.
4.90 Degree Mirrors Diagonal: this diagonal produces an image that's right-side-up, reversed left to right. Useful for refractor and Cassegrain telescopes - not recommended for reflectors
5.Cell Phone Mount Adapter.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories