- Designed primarily for planetary observation (Moon, Jupiter, Mars and Saturn and more) but great for deep sky objects too. Comfortable eye relief averaging 16mm across the series. Threaded for standard 1.25- inch astronomy filters.
- Wide 58- degree Field of View (FOV) in 2.5mm to 25mm focal lengths. Equipped with an eyepiece barrel which could be rotated for adjustment and a convertible rubber ring for eyes.
- 1.25" fully multicoated eyepieces give maximum detail and definition across the entire 58 degree field of view. High transmittance and contrast ratio with least lateral chromatic aberration and scattering phenomenon.
- Each eyepiece has 5 lens elements in 3 groups. Experienced observers will truly appreciate such generous eye relief at significant magnifications. Exceptional at nearly eliminating lateral color aberration and light scatter while retaining excellent sharpness, contrast and definition.
- Obtain higher magnification with short focal length. It could bring you a better observation experience in a comfortable situation with high-contrast imaging. A cost-effective eyepiece, you will obtain more details that you have never seen before.
Conway Resale-- Who We Are:
We are a small family-owned business located in Conway, Arkansas. We purchase our bulk inventory from many different suppliers around the United States so that we can keep our prices low for our customers. A majority of our items are shelf pulls and store returns.
Conway Resale's Quality Checklist:
Each and every item here at Conway Resale undergoes a basic functionality test and the item is rated according to our cosmetic condition scale stated below. Every product has been audited and is certified to be functional unless otherwise stated in the condition description.
We base our cosmetic condition on a 5 star rating system:
New: These items are brand new that have never been used and the box has never been opened. There are absolutely no cosmetic impurities.
New(Other): These items are brand new that have never been used but the box has been opened. There are absolutely no cosmetic impurities. The box may be damaged or show some wear and tear.
Mint: These items are like new, showing minimal to no signs of scratches or scuffs.
Great: These items may show signs of light usage to include light nicks, scuffs, and or scratches. Generally my have 1-2 small cosmetic issues.
Good: These items will show signs of previous usage, with nicks, scratches, and or scuffs. Generally my have 3-5 small cosmetic issues.
Fair: These items will show sign of very heavy usage, with obvious nicks, scratches, scuffs, and/or cracks.
All items are expected to be paid for within 48 hours. If the item is not paid for within 48 hours, an unpaid item case will be opened and you will then have 4 days to pay for the item. If the item is not paid for during that time period, the case will be closed and the item will be relisted. If you are having problems paying within the allotted time period please reach out to us and attempt to arrange a payment date.
We will ship your item when receive payment Monday-Friday. All items paid for before 8 A.M. Central Time will be shipped same day. All payments received after 8 A.M. Central Time will be shipped the following day. We do not ship Saturday-Sunday because we are closed.
We accept returns within 30 days of the sale of the item. Your satisfaction is our goal. If you notice a problem with your item, we ask that you please send us a message before opening a return request. We want to make it right and we want to ensure that items needing to be returned are under the right category.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories