Astromania 1.25" 90-Degree Diagonal Mirror - More Comfortable Viewing Orientation as You Observe from Above, Filter Thread for Any 1.25" Filter and Accepts Standard 1.25" eyepieces
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.8 x 2.1 inches
- Item Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Item model number: SKU_AM_DM1D90
- 1.25" 90-degree mirror star diagonal for any telescope with 1.25" connector (not suitable for Newtonians).
- More comfortable viewing orientation as you observe from above, filter thread for any 1.25" filter. Accepts standard 1.25" eyepieces.
- Protective coating on the mirror to ensure a long life, metal barrel - for secure seating in the focuser.
- Useful for refractor and Cassegrain telescopes - not recommended for reflectors.
- Wide 90 degree angle: You can view correct image from refractor telescope stand and just look down with a comfortable angle.
Whether it's the Moon, Jupiter or a beautiful nebula - in order to enjoy observing at the telescope you should always be comfortable. In many telescopes, that is only possible by using a star diagonal - which directs the image upwards by Astromania star diagonal has a 1.25" metal barrel. The chrome finish not only looks good, but is also practical, as the star diagonal always remains firmly attached to the focuser. The clamping screws lock the barrel firmly in place without scoring the nosepiece, as is the case with many cheaper products. In short - this barrel will keep your star diagonal in condition for virtually mirror has had everything that is possible optimised, within this price range, to ensure you enjoy a bright image - even at higher magnifications. It is the link between your eye and the telescope - and is hence just as important.Sometimes you do not want to have to re-install a filter every time you use a new eyepiece. Perhaps you might want to observe the Moon today with a range of eyepieces - but with the same filter? That is also possible due to the filter thread provided in the star diagonal.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories