:: eBay Listing Template ::
Astromania 1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter - for Either Prime-Focus Or Eyepiece-Projection Astrophotography with Refractors or Reflector Telescopes - Threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Zoom projection and focal adapter: The simple way to astrophotography begins with this projection adapter. Use your standard Ploessl or Kellner 1.25-inch eyepieces for beautiful photos of the Moon and planets.
- This easy to use 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and telescope together. Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
- The 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is made of black-anodized aluminum, threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters. Projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces of up to 38mm outside diameter, also can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread.
- Two adapters in one: The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters. Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or galaxy.
- Zooming into the night sky: Use the sliding rear part of the adapter to zoom - pull out to magnify the image - without needing to change your eyepiece. Connect this adapter to each telescope with a 1.25" eyepiece connection. You can use an eyepiece of any focal length - and you can achieve high-magnification images of lunar craters and planets. All you need is a T2 ring and a suitable camera with a bayonet connector.
Astromania is a manufacturer and trader specialized in the
research, development and production of astronomical instruments with well-
equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. Our wide selection of
over 500 Astromania accessories at great sale prices will help you get the
best performance from your telescope each and every night. From specialty
eyepieces and power boosting Barlow lenses to sturdy tripods and protective
cases, Astromania has all the accessories you need to get the best performance
from your telescope Astromania 1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter - for Either
Prime-focus Or Eyepiece-projection Astrophotography with Refractors or
Reflector Telescopes The Astromania 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapters
allow attachment of a camera body to reflector and refractor telescopes for
either prime-focus or telescope eyepiece-projection photography. The adapter's
1.25" nosepiece slides into the telescope's eyepiece holder just like an
eyepiece. This Variable Universal Camera Adapter is composed of two detachable
parts: a prime-focus adapter (or "T-adapter") for prime-focus photography, and
a fixed-length or variable extension tube for eyepiece-projection photography.
A thumbscrew in the extension tube holds the telescope eyepiece in place. This
combination of prime-focus and eyepiece-projection camera adapter has a
sliding barrel design that allows variable projection distances. This allows
for slight changes in magnification without swapping telescope eyepieces when
performing eyepiece-projection photography.Fits reflector and refractor
telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. The Variable Projection Camera Adapter
allows for a continuous range of projection magnifications during eyepiece-
projection photography for telescopes with a 1.25" focuser.The machined
sliding-cell assembly can be fixed at any position along its length and is
held in position via a thumbscrew. The resulting effective focal ratio is then
determined by the sliding adjustment and eyepiece used. A T-ring specific to
your D/SLR camera is required to connect your camera to this adapter (not
included). Product description: Zoom projection and focal adapter - universal
connector for 1.25 inch eyepieces The simple way to astrophotography begins
with this projection adapter. Use your standard Ploessl or Kellner 1.25-inch
eyepieces for beautiful photos of the Moon and planets. Two adapters in one
The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part
and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for
achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters.
Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal
length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or
galaxy. How to use the adapter Connect this adapter to each telescope with a
1.25" eyepiece connection. You can use an eyepiece of any focal length - and
you can achieve high-magnification images of lunar craters and planets. All
you need is a T2 ring and a suitable camera with a bayonet connector. Read
more Zooming into the night sky Astromania professional-quality camera
adapters permit a rigid coupling of standard 35mm SLR cameras to reflecting or
refracting telescopes. The adapter is simply and directly attached to
virtually any 35mm camera with removable lens and fit 31.7mm(1.25") eyepiece-
holders. The 31.7mm(1.25") barrels are threaded to accept Astromania color and
nebular filters.Use the sliding rear part of the adapter to zoom - pull out to
magnify the image - without needing to change your eyepiece. Read more
Size: 1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter
Terms & Conditions
Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
All stock is at our USA warehouses.
Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
We accept PayPal and all major credit/debit cards. Once checkout is complete is you will have the option to select payment method.
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
- We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution
We sell on eBay since 2006 and welcome to our Deal Runner store! We are based in the USA and ship from our own warehouse.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers in the US to bring you the best quality items you can get!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Terms & Conditions
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories