Astromania 1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter - for Either Prime-Focus Or Eyepiece-Projection Astrophotography with Refractors or Reflector Telescopes - Threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters
Package Dimensions: W:2.4 x L:5.1 x H:2.4 inches ; Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Zoom projection and focal adapter: The simple way to astrophotography begins with this projection adapter. Use your standard Ploessl or Kellner 1.25-inch eyepieces for beautiful photos of the Moon and planets.
- This easy to use 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and telescope together. Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
- The 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is made of black-anodized aluminum, threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters. Projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces of up to 38mm outside diameter, also can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread.
- Two adapters in one: The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters. Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or galaxy.
- Zooming into the night sky: Use the sliding rear part of the adapter to zoom - pull out to magnify the image - without needing to change your eyepiece. Connect this adapter to each telescope with a 1.25" eyepiece connection. You can use an eyepiece of any focal length - and you can achieve high-magnification images of lunar craters and planets. All you need is a T2 ring and a suitable camera with a bayonet connector.
The Astromania 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapters allow attachment of a camera body to reflector and refractor telescopes for either prime-focus or telescope eyepiece-projection photography. The adapter's 1.25" nosepiece slides into the telescope's eyepiece holder just like an eyepiece. This Variable Universal Camera Adapter is composed of two detachable parts: a prime-focus adapter (or "T-adapter") for prime-focus photography, and a fixed-length or variable extension tube for eyepiece-projection photography. A thumbscrew in the extension tube holds the telescope eyepiece in place. This combination of prime-focus and eyepiece-projection camera adapter has a sliding barrel design that allows variable projection distances. This allows for slight changes in magnification without swapping telescope eyepieces when performing eyepiece-projection photography. Fits reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. The Variable Projection Camera Adapter allows for a continuous range of projection magnifications during eyepiece-projection photography for telescopes with a 1.25" focuser.The machined sliding-cell assembly can be fixed at any position along its length and is held in position via a thumbscrew. The resulting effective focal ratio is then determined by the sliding adjustment and eyepiece used. A T-ring specific to your D/SLR camera is required to connect your camera to this adapter (not included).
- Only PayPal Is Accepted
- Immediate Payment Is Required After The Winning Bid
- Item Will Be Shipped Immediately On The Next Business Day Of Receiving Full Payment. Sometimes It Takes 2-3 Business Days
- To qualify for the return, buyer should contact us within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back.
- Items need to be returned in the original package in order to get full refund.
Return in case of wrong or defective/not functional item:
- Prepaid return label will be provided.
- Full money back.
If return is desired for other reasons:
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer.
- 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
If you have a problem or question regarding your purchase please contact me before leaving any type of feedback. I will work with you to resolve any problem you may have. I will respond within 1 business day.
- Free shipping to All continental US States. Exclude CA.
- Exclude these locations: Africa, Asia, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box
- Will usually ship within 1 business days after receiving cleared payment.
- Usually shipping will take 5-6 bussines days.
- I only ship to the address that you enter when you place the order. Please do not email me with a different address after you place the order because the item might have been shipped when we get your message. Thanks.
© Copyright | 2017 | Dshopit - Yasolutions
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories