Astromania 1.25" Green Filter
Size:1.25" Green Filter Designed with multiple high transmission coatings and
strong 3mm thick glass, these filters were designed specifically for the Deep
Sky Imager PRO. They will also perform perfectly well with standard filter
wheels from other manufacturers. Also they can serve as deluxe visual filters.
These are not simple dyed glass like standard color filters, these have
multiple micro thin layers of special metals deposited on the glass that
reject the unwanted light frequencies for more contrast. The Color Filters
come in the standard 1.25" diameter with black anodized filter rings. Their
par focal design means you will not need to re-focus when switching between
filters. These unsurpassed interference filters offer the ultimate in specific
wavelength transmission for true color images with minimum exposure times.
- It's thread into the barrels of virtually any 1.25" telescope eyepiece.
- Color filters can be very useful for enhancing your views of the Moon and the planets.
- The advantages of color filters can be anywhere from subtle to dramatic.
- The right filter can make all the difference between seeing several small craters in the floor of Clavius on the Moon or not.
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming.
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: SKU_AM_GF1
Shipping & Handling
Orders are shipped within one day and tracking information is provided as soon as it is available from our carriers
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided at the time of purchase. We cannot correct your address after purchase. We will not be responsible for incorrect addresses or undeliverable addresses.
Shipping to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses is not provided.
Returns within 14 days are excepted and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories