Astromania 1.25" Narrowband H-Alpha Night Sky Filter
Size:1.25" H-Alpha Night Sky Filter The Night Sky Hydrogen-Alpha Filters are
narrowband filters with a 50% transition from blocking to passing at about
640nm. At wavelengths longer than 650nm, transmittance is 90% or above. This
convenient filter only allows wavelengths above 650nm through, which means it
blocks a large part of the scattered light and also blocks the light from
artificial mercury and sodium-vapour lamps. The filter is used as an extreme
anti light-pollution filter, and for contrast-enhancement of emission nebulae
and other astronomical objects bright in the infrared. The 1.25" Night Sky
Hydrogen-Alpha Filter, threads into the nose-piece of industry-standard 1.25"
Digital Imagers. The Astromania H-Alpha cut-off filter enhances the contrast
between object and sky, allowing you to take good quality images even under
- A filter with incredible light pollution cut off characteristics.
- The new H-Alpha passfilter enables high-contrast deep sky images of H-II regions.
- The H-Alpha filter shares the same outstanding features as all the other Astromania imaging filters.
- Unmatched optical quality, and high efficiency hardened multicoatings result in the sharpest and highest contrast images possible.
- The filter is used as an extreme anti light-pollution filter, and for contrast-enhancement of emission nebulae and other astronomical objects bright in the infrared.
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Item model number: SKU_AM_ZF1HNS
Shipping & Handling
Orders are shipped within one day and tracking information is provided as soon as it is available from our carriers
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided at the time of purchase. We cannot correct your address after purchase. We will not be responsible for incorrect addresses or undeliverable addresses.
Shipping to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses is not provided.
Returns within 14 days are excepted and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories