Astromania 1.25Inch Metal Collimating Cheshire Eyepiece Without Laser for
- This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits in 1.25" focusers and easy to use;simply cap the telescope, remove the diagonal, and place the eyepiece directly in the focuser.
- For aligning optics of Newtonian reflectors, Dobsonian reflectors, and Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes (SCTs).
- The short collimator for mirror (reflector) telescopes has a 45 degree plate for easier visual accuracy.
- Item was made by aluminum with crosshair at the bottom allow quick and precise centering of the optics.
- This collimation eyepiece can be used for precisely collimating the Newtonian and Schmidt-Cassegrain reflector telescopes for better image quality.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories