Astromania 2" SCT 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal with 93% reflectivity Across Visible Spectrum - fits Rear Cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and Includes an Adapter to use with Refractor telescopes
Size: 2" 90-degree Diagonal 93% with SCT Adapter
UPC: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Item model number: SKU_AM_DM29093
- It fits all rear cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and includes an adapter to use with refractor telescopes.
- The 2" SCT diagonal features dielectric coatings with 93% reflectivity across the visible spectrum and a 1/10 wave mirror for bright and true images.
- Allows you to take advantage of the wider field of view provided by two inch eyepieces. Dielectric coatings are more durable than regular or enhanced aluminum coatings, so you will enjoy years of excellent performance from this product.
- The SCT Adapter has a standard SCT female thread (2", 24 TPI),you can use your refractor diagonal with all telescopes having a standard SCT thread for which you can attach this diagonal directly to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and many Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Associated with 90mirror diagonals, which let you view objects that are at a 90angle from the direction the telescope is pointing.Improved attachment design features a brass clamping ring which does not mar, and provides a more secure connection.
Size:2" 90-degree Diagonal 93% with SCT Adapter Astromania's 2" SCT mirror
diagonal is an excellent alternative to higher priced diagonals for those on a
budget or just getting started in the 2" format. The 2" SCT diagonal features
dielectric coatings with 93% reflectivity across the visible spectrum and a
1/10 wave mirror. The all metal diagonal body is CNC machined. The combined
result is a superb diagonal offering excellent mechanical and optical quality
at a great price. You can attach this diagonal directly to Schmidt-Cassegrain
telescopes and many Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes, as long as there is a SCT
male thread on the telescope. The standard SCT thread is a 2"x24tpi
thread.Star diagonal is the term commonly associated with 90°mirror diagonals
such as this, which let you view objects that are at a 90°angle from the
direction the telescope is pointing. This allows quite comfortable viewing
when the telescope is at or near the zenith. Upgrading your diagonal and
switching to 2" eyepieces is one of the best investments you can make in your
telescope. The wider diagonal captures more of the telescope's light cone,
perfect for viewing faint, deep sky objects like nebulae and galaxies.
Back to Top
We accept Paypal and All Major Credit Cards.
Back to Top
Item will be shipped FREE standard shipping in 1 business day after payment is
Express Shipping services are available.
Tracking number will be provided.
Back to Top
We stand behind our
products. Items can be returned for
exchange or full refund within 30 days
from the date you receive your
Return shipping is the responsibility of
buyer unless the return is a result of
our mistake (i.e., your receive the
We will pay for return
shipping and replacement back if an
exchange of the same product is
requested due to an error.
Back to Top
If you have any questions please contact
will respond within 1 business day or
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories