Astromania 2" SCT 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal with 93% reflectivity across visible
- It fits all rear cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and includes an adapter to use with refractor telescopes.
- The 2" SCT diagonal features dielectric coatings with 93% reflectivity across the visible spectrum and a 1/10 wave mirror for bright and true images.
- Allows you to take advantage of the wider field of view provided by two inch eyepieces. Dielectric coatings are more durable than regular or enhanced aluminum coatings, so you will enjoy years of excellent performance from this product.
- The SCT Adapter has a standard SCT female thread (2", 24 TPI),you can use your refractor diagonal with all telescopes having a standard SCT thread for which you can attach this diagonal directly to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and many Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Associated with 90°mirror diagonals, which let you view objects that are at a 90°angle from the direction the telescope is pointing.Improved attachment design features a brass clamping ring which does not mar, and provides a more secure connection.
Size:2" 90-degree Diagonal 93% with SCT Adapter
Astromania's 2" SCT mirror diagonal is an excellent alternative to higher priced diagonals for those on a budget or just getting started in the 2" format. The 2" SCT diagonal features dielectric coatings with 93% reflectivity across the visible spectrum and a 1/10 wave mirror. The all metal diagonal body is CNC machined. The combined result is a superb diagonal offering excellent mechanical and optical quality at a great price. You can attach this diagonal directly to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and many Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes, as long as there is a SCT male thread on the telescope. The standard SCT thread is a 2"x24tpi thread.Star diagonal is the term commonly associated with 90°mirror diagonals such as this, which let you view objects that are at a 90°angle from the direction the telescope is pointing. This allows quite comfortable viewing when the telescope is at or near the zenith. Upgrading your diagonal and switching to 2" eyepieces is one of the best investments you can make in your telescope. The wider diagonal captures more of the telescope's light cone, perfect for viewing faint, deep sky objects like nebulae and galaxies.
We offer the best prices around on high quality products. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more.
We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible. Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control.
We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and ship within 2 business days of payment, usually sooner. We do not accept P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
For shipping outside of the continental USA, we only use eBay's Global Shipping Program.The item is shipped to KY and then sent to the rest of the world. International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes. Continue to check out in order to calculate costs for shipping the item to your country. Messages regarding eBay's Global Shipping Program MUST be directed at eBay EXCLUSIVELY.
We offer a 30-Day Return Policy on items which you are not completely satisfied with. You have the option for a full- or an exchange of the item. No returns are available on items shipped outside of the USA.
We accept PayPal.
This page content is yet to come
Please ad us to your favorite seller and visit again later
We try our very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there's a problem, message us! We're happy to help.
Copyright © 2017 AutoDs. | All Rights Reserved
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories