Astromania Anti-vibration Suppression Pads Telescope Mounts - for vibration-free observing
- These pads are sold in sets of 3 (one for each tripod leg) and fits under most tripod feet and works on any surface, dampens out tripod vibrations from the wind or from touching the scope.
- These pads are designed to reduce vibration time by almost 100% and decrease vibration amplitude when placed under each of your tripod legs, prevents dirty tripod feet.
- Makes observing possible when located near to roads, stops the tripod's feet sinking into softer surfaces.
- Ideally suitable for astronomy, nature observations, photography and much more. Reduces the oscillation time for the image to settle down and stop shaking and muffles the strength of oscillations.
- In future, save yourself the annoyance of shaky images and get yourself some real help for frustration-free observing and astrophotography.
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 3.2 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Item model number: SKU_AM_TMASP
Why choose me?
- Highly Trusted Seller
- Over 99.9% Positive Feedback
- FAST Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- AMAZING Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship International!
- 30 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship within 24-48 Hours
Imagine you are observing on a clear night, but your enjoyment is spoilt due
to the wind or a nearby road making the image in your telescope unsteady.
Small vibrations are being transmitted directly to the image. This does not
need to be a problem - These new Astromania vibration suppression pads reduce
vibration and provide you with a steady image for an enjoyable night's
observing. Prevent vibrations - always and everywhere: Just take these anti-
vibration pads with you to every observing location - they are the perfect
base, both for hard and soft surfaces. On soft surfaces, such as grass, the
pads will also prevent the tripod feet both from becoming dirty and from
sinking into the ground. Even when you carefully levelled your telescope
first, it will remain level when using the anti-vibration pads.
Astrophotographers and visual observers love a steady image: A stable image is
a must for successful exposures if you want to photograph the night sky.
Suppose your telescope is standing on a balcony, terrace or concrete platform.
Every step you take is transmitted directly to the telescope and shakes the
image around. These flexible vibration-suppression pads insulate the telescope
from such vibrations and the result is a stable image. And they let you walk
around your telescope without having to worry.
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories