Astromania Deluxe Solar Filter 160mm Adjustable Metal Cap for Telescope Tubes with Outer Diameter 130 to 152mm Aperture 135mm - immediately start solar observing and our Sun becomes "within reach"
Size: For Outer Diameter from 130mm - 152mm
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.1 x 7.5 inches
- Item Weight: 8.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Item model number: SKU_AM_DSF160
- A must-have to safely observe the sun without damaging your eyes - optical filter fits snugly over your telescope's aperture to block 99.9% of incoming sunlight.
- This filter features an inside diameter of 135mm - it is designed to fit optical tubes with an outer diameter of 130mm to 152mm,the outer diameter of filter is 160mm.
- Three clamping screws with protective plastic caps - ensure a perfect fit and are also gentle on your telescope,attaches directly - filter in anodized aluminium mounting.
- NOTE: (1)Never Use Your Telescope If The Sun Filter is Any Disrepair, Otherwise Per-manent Eye Damage Will Result.(2)Because of the larger diameter, some solar filters may have wavy line on the film which will not have any effect for observation.
Size:For Outer Diameter from 130mm - 152mm The sun is our central star, from
which we live. That alone should be reason enough to observe it even more
closely. The new Astromania solar filters let you do that easily and above all
safely and are specially tailored to your telescope.Do you want a solar filter
which does not involve any DIY? One which you can simply push onto the end of
your telescope and immediately start solar observing? Then an Astromania solar
filter is the perfect choice - they come fully assembled in an anodized
aluminium mount. Which means you simply attach it and our Sun immediately
becomes "within reach".Our complete line of Safety Film Solar Filters feature
renowned Baader AstroSolar Safety Film in a sturdy, clear-anodized aluminum
cell. The high-quality polymer film material is metallized on both sides with
an ion-deposited coating to form a safe barrier against all but 0.0001% of
incoming sunlight to provide a clear, crisp view while rejecting harmful
ultraviolet and infrared radiation. With exceptional resolution and superior
contrast compared to Mylar and other solar filter materials, Astromania Solar
Filters display a natural, neutral white view of the Sun's surface, without
artificial tinting. Once attached to a telescope, these filters provide sharp,
scatter-free views of sunspots, solar eclipses, planetary transits, solar
granulation, and even white filamentary faculae - the latter of which cannot
be seen with most other solar filters. Due to their neutral color balance,
Astromania Safety Film Solar Filters can be used in tandem with various color
eyepiece filters to accentuate certain spectral passbands for telescopic
studies of different layers within the solar "atmosphere".
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories