Brand New Astromania Flexible Dew Shield for Telescope Front Outer Diameter from 123mm - 142mm Diameter - Keep Dew Away and Gives You Clear observing for The Entire Night
Manufacturer model: SKU_AM_FDS500
- Astromania flexible dew shield are constructed of black ABS plastic and are all felt lined for maximum absorbtion of moisture and baffling of stray light. Particularly strong attachment to the telescope by non-slip foam rubber at the contact area to the tube.
- The flexible design is quite practical, as it allows you to slide the dew shield behind a cupboard or next to your eyepiece case - it is optimally space-saving!
- The dew shield is lined on the inside with a black velvet-like fabric. This not only minimizes reflections but also ensures that no dew can reach the telescope's optics.
- Height of the dew shield: 180mm, total lenght: 500mm. Suitable for tubes from 123 mm diameter to 142 mm diameter.A dew shield prevents your telescope optics fogging-up in the first place. It keeps the optics completely dew-free and lets you observe for hours with the optimal view.
- Flexible Velcro fastener provides optimal adaption to the diameter of the telescope or telephoto lens. Ideal for the transport - the dew shield can be placed space-saving around the tube.Very important if you live in a place that has dew often or if you use your scope in the daytime and want to keep stray light out and the contrast high.
Size:For Outer Diameter from 123mm - 142mm
A dew shield is an essential accessory that protects your optical tube from excess moisture forming condensation on the corrector lens. A lens shade also helps block out stray light outside the path of the telescope for better viewing and astroimaging.Astromania dew shield keeps dew away and gives you clear observing for the entire night and protect your optics from dew and stray light.In clear nights, dew is often a real problem. After only a few hours, the optics start fogging, making observations or photography impossible. A good dew shield reduces the risk of fogging and extends the observing time. On the inside, dew shields from Astromania Optics are coated with felt which absorbs dew. Dew can be a problem at almost any time of the year. Especially when it's a little cooler, tiny droplets condense out from the water vapour in the air and fog-up the optics of your telescope. The Astromania dew shield keeps dew away and gives you clear observing for the entire night. Details: Suitable for tubes: diameter from 123 mm to 142 mm Material: ABS Contact surface to the telescope: foam rubber Inner liner: black felt - light and dew absorbing Height of the dew shield: 180mm Total lenght: 500mm
Shipping and Handling
We will ship for free to anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States.
Please allow 5-7 business days for the package to arrive, regardless of buyer location within the US.
We will provide an online tracking number to you once the item has been shipped.
It may take a few business days for our automated system to process the tracking number onto eBay. However, this will not affect the shipping times.
All our products are brand new and sealed. All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt.
We take our reputation seriously. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will respond back to your message within 24 hours.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories