Multi-Coated Optics for Superior Light Transmission
The binoculars feature 10x magnification and 50 mm diameter high quality objectives. This allows more light transmission, giving you more detailed and clearer images.
- Magnification: 10×
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Viewing Range: 367 ft / 1000 yards
- Viewing Angle: 6.8°
- Prism Class: Bak-4
- Focus System: Central
- Close Focus: 4 m
- Interpupillary Distance: 16.5 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5 mm
- Coating: FMC
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
Bak-4 Prisms for Clear Viewing
Bak-4 is a high density glass of better optical quality than BK-7. With Bak-4, if you hold binoculars away from your eyes and up to the light you can see the circular exit pupils in the eyepieces. The less expensive BK-7 prisms have squared-off, non-circular exit pupils. The difference is the quality of glass and anti-reflective coatings.
The design of the prisms can affect the quality of the exit pupil. The BK7 prism typically found in lower priced binoculars produces an exit pupil with shaded (blurred) edges, whereas the Bak-4 prism has a perfectly round exit pupil.
Ergonomic Rubber Armoring for Comfortable and Firm Grip
Precise size, just about right proportion and ergonomic design is consistent with the spirit of its work.
Adjust the interpupillary distance
1. Hold the binoculars in the normal viewing position.
2. Grasp each barrel firmly. Move the barrels closer together or further apart until you see a singular circular field.
Note: Improper alignment of the interpupillary distance can cause double-images.
Focus the binoculars
1. Use left eye to observe first.
2. Turn the focus ring until the sight from the left eyepiece is clear.
3. Look through the right eyepiece with right eye with left eye closed, then slightly turn the right diopter ring to focus sharply on the same object.
- 1 x 10 x 50 Binoculars
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Anti-Lost Strap
- 1 x Eyepieces Cap
- 1 x User Manual
Filed under: Astronomy Binoculars