Black Celestron Lens Shade Dew Shield For C6 C8 Optical Tubes Safety Protector
Also called a dew shield, a lens shade is an essential accessory that protects your optical tube from excess moisture forming condensation on the corrector lens. A lens shade also helps block out stray light outside the path of the telescope for better viewing and astroimaging. This versatile lens shade can accommodate both 6" and 8" Schmidt-Cass grain optical tubes. Choose the outer Velcro strip for larger tubes and the inner strip for smaller tubes to customize your fit. Also compatible with the 8" EdgeHD optical tube.
- Fits all Celestron 6 inch and 8 inch tubes.
Dimensions Shipping Returns Additional Info
- Product Dimensions: Length: 31.0in Width: 0.3in Height: 11.6in Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: Length: 31.5in Width: 11.81in Height: 0.08in Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Fast shipping is very important for us.
Our standard shipping service is FREE.
Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon full payment received.
Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days after the handling time.
We are shipping only to USA.
We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
- We offer a 30 day return policy from checkout winning date.
An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem.
Return shipping fees are not refundable.
We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
- All of our items, unless otherwise stated, will only run on 120 volts. Please check to make sure your country complies with these specifications.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories