Sign Up Now !
You may also like
Brand New SVBONY 1.25" Telescope Electronic Eyepiece&1.25" CLS Broadband Filter
SVBONY SV105 1.25" Telescope Electronic Eyepiece 2MP Astronomy Camera Description:
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a
quick video. The included software analyzes each frame of video, throws
away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The
result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and
detail. SV105 is a great way to get started with astroimaging,
especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the
planet the sky, you can image it with SV105!
- Plug and play without driver, real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image.
- The image processor uses
dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image
clarity in low light conditions.
- Record 2K video at high
speed, up to 30 frames per second at 1920*1080 resolution, with a
maximum frame rate of up to 200 frames per second (320*240)
- Fun and useful USB eyepiece
camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope
to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright
planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your telescope with
friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- An affordable introduction
to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and
planetary shots - not suitable for deep space imaging
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV105
- Sensor: 1/3" CMOS OV2710
- Pixel Size: 3µm
- Resolution: 2 Mega Pixels 1080x1920
- Max FPS at Full Resolution: 30fps@1920*1080
- ADC: 10 bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Weight: 100g
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Supported OS: Windows7,8,10
- Power Consumption: 150mA@5V
- Working Temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C~60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 30%~80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20%~90%
- It can connect a 1.25-inch filter, and the filter thread is M28.5*0.6
Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Tips: Please consult customer service to get the corresponding system astronomical software
SVBONY 1.25"CLS Light Pollution Broadband Filter for Visual Astro Photography
The SVBONY City Light Suppression broadband filter is
designed to improve the visibility of various Deepsky objects. By
selectively reducing the transmission of wavelengths of light
pollutants, specifically those produced by artificial lightings
including mercury vapor lamps, both high & low pressure sodium vapor
lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission
in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow). Together with the highly transparent
in main nebula emission lines at OIII(496nm and 500nm), H-beta (486nm),
NII(654nm and 658nm), H-alpha(656nm) as well as SII(672nm), the filter
is suitable for enhancing the contrast and details for both visual and
photographic purpose at sub-rural area.
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted
deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to
scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) no
deviation affected by temperature change.
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and
homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band
and Optical density of off-band.
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible
- Aerometal Material Precise CNC Machining Sand Blasting
- Process Black Anodized Finish Extinction Treatment to
- Prevent Reflection Laser Engraving No Fading
- 90% transmission of main nebula emission lines (i.e. Ha 656nm, OIII 496nm&500nm, SII672nm and H-beta 486nm).
- 0.1% transmission of off-band, specifically the major
emission lines of artificial light pollution (i.e. Na 589nm, Hg 435nmand
- Suitable for color CCD cameras and unmodified DSLRs
- CLS with wider pass-band than UHC and hence is more favored when observing under mild to moderate light pollution.
- Light pollution filter do not eliminate the effects of
light pollution or increase the object ' s brightness. In many cases,
they increase the contrast between nebula and night sky, not brightening
- WARNING: The filters of SVBONY are not
designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH SVBONY FILTER.
You would be BLIND if you fail to observe the warning.
- Brand: SVBONY
- Type: City Light Suppression Filter (CLS Filter)
- Material: Optical glass lens, Aluminum Frame
- Shape: Round
- Barrel diameter: 1.25''
- Thread: Standard M28.5*0.6mm
- Net Weight: 5.2g / 0.18oz
- 1 x Astronomy Eyepiece Camera
- 1 x 1.8m USB Cable
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- SVBONY 1.25 inch CLS Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
Our Store Porduct Include
Our Store Porduct Include
—Binoculars & Telescopes—Cameras & Photos & Accs—Home&Garden&Access Control—Wireless calling paging system—Walkie Talkie?Retevis / TYT ect?—Radio Parts&Accs—Portable AM/FM Radios
NOTICE: Custom fee (including VAT&GST): Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office before bidding!!!
- After winning the auction, an email with checkout procedure will be sent to your eBay registered email address outlining your checkout procedure. All payments must go through our checkout.
- We only accept paypal !
- Full payment must be received within 10 working days after the auction is closed. Unpaid item (UPI) complaint will be filed with eBay upon non-receipt of payment. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have problems on making payment.
- Bidding on multiple auctions? Simply wait until all of the auctions have ended, and then complete the checkout from the most recent email that received from us.
- We stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
- For any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
- If you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you can contact us
- Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
- If you want more items or make wholesale order, feel free to contact us. We will offer you a good discount!
On Jul-05-18 at 05:27:16 PDT, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories