Celestron 18778 AC Adapter (Black)
Enjoy your telescope without batteries with this AC adapter! When using your telescope at home or near any wall outlet, you can enjoy hours of uninterrupted observing. Running your telescope off of AC power is hassle-free and much more reliable than other methods, especially in cool temperatures, when batteries can lose charge quickly. This 2 amp AC Adapter is compatible with the following Celestron computerized telescopes: LCM Series NexStar SLT Series NexStar SE Series SkyProdigy Series Advanced Series Advanced VX Series CPC Series CPC Deluxe HD Series* *CPC Deluxe HD Series—This adapter is sufficient for most visual observing with a balanced telescope. However, for astroimaging using additional equipment, the 5 amp adapter (product #18780) is recommended.
- Power your Celestron computerized telescope from any AC wall outlet
- 2 amp AC Adapter
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor outlets
- Power your Celestron computerized telescope from any AC wall outlet ^2.5 amp AC Adapter ^Suitable for indoor or outdoor outlets
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories