- About Us
- eBay Store
Search our eBay Store!
- Top Brands:
Celestron NexStar 130SLT Bundle
Includes Two Years Warranty
The Celestron 31145 is a 5.1-inch Newtonian Reflector telescope with a
sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray and fully computerized GoTo Altazimuth
mount with quick-release fork arm, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no tool set up.
The 4-inch aperture provides excellent light-gathering ability and SkyAlign
technology gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes.
The telescope includes NexRemote telescope control software and RS-232 cable for
advanced control of the telescope with a PC.
The Celestron 31145 features SkyAlign allows alignment on any three
bright celestial objects, making for a rapid, efficient alignment process and StarPointer
finderscope helps with alignment and locating objects. It comes with a flash upgradeable
hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the
Internet and internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use.
- 5.1 Inch Aperture (130mm)
- Computerized With 4,000 Accessible Objects
- 307x Maximum Magnification
- Focal Length: 650mm, f/5.0 Focal Ratio
- StarPointer Finderscope
- Steel Tripod
- Motorized Altazimuth Mount
- SkyAlign Technology
- Allows To Align On Any 3 Bright Celestial Objects
- Making Fast & Easy Alignment Process
- Flash Upgradeable
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Focal Length: 650 mm (26 in)
- Focal Ratio: 5
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm): 25 mm (0.98 in)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 26 x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm): 9 mm (0.35 in)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 72 x
- Finderscope: StarPointer
- Mount Type: Motorized Altazimuth
- Accessory Tray: No Tool, Quick release
- Tripod: Steel
- Highest Useful Magnification: 307 x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 19 x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.07 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 0.89 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 345 x
- Apparent Field of View: 1.7 °
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 91 ft (28 m)
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction: 1.7 in (43 mm)
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter: 0.33
- Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area: 0.11
- Optical Coatings: Aluminum
- Slew Speeds: Nine slew speeds
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Tracking Modes: Alt-Az, EQ North and EQ South
- Alignment Procedures: SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Solar System Align
- Computer Hand Control: Fully Computerized / Flash Upgradeable
- GPS: Optional SkySync GPS Accessory (93969)
We are working together with eBay to ensure your protection.
Please allow us the opportunity to resolve any issues before opening disputes and/or leaving feedback. Feel free to contact us.
We are open Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM EST. We are closed weekends and holidays.
Any emails or calls received out of normal business hours will be returned the next business day
Payment & Shipping
- We Only ship to a confirmed PayPal addresses. No exceptions.
- A 8.875% sales tax charge is applied for items shipped to NY state.
Note: We do not ship to these specific locations or addresses such as
Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates (Puerto Rico), APO/FPO, PO Box addresses.
The item comes with U.S. voltage of 110 Volts. So Please ensure that this product is compatible with the standards within your country before purchasing.
You are responsible for shipping and handling charges in the event of a returned package.
You are responsible for any import duties.
We will not reimburse any shipping or duty charges for any reason. This includes all returns.
Please contact eBay if you wish to receive a shipping or Duties credit.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)