Celestron 93419 T-Ring for 35 mm Canon EOS Camera (Black)
- This Celestron T-Ring attaches to Canon EOS DSLR and SLR camera bodies
- Sturdy bayonet flange locks in place just like a lens, providing secure contact
- Attaches to a variety of camera adapters and accessories via standard T-Threads
- This T-Ring fits EOS model cameras only. It will not work with other Canon camera bodies.
A T-Ring is one of the first accessories you will need if you want to take pictures through a telescope or spotting scope. If you have a Canon EOS camera body, the Celestron EOS T-Ring is the one for you. To use the Canon EOS T-Ring, remove the lens from your camera, and attach the T-Ring in its place, just as you would if you were mounting a lens. The telescope side of the T-Ring has threads that will accept a variety of camera adapters, including the Celestron T-Adapter or Tele-Extender. The adapter you choose depends on the type of photography you wish to do. You can take pictures of terrestrial and/or celestial scenes by using a simple T-Adapter to turn your telescope or spotting scope into a large telephoto lens. The #93633-A T-Adapter is the best choice if you own a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with standard rear cell threads. If you have a refractor, the Universal T-Adapter (#93625), with its 1-1/4” barrel insert, is available. There are also special T-Adapters for the EdgeHD optical system: one for the 8-inch EdgeHD (#93644) and one for the 9.25, 11, and 14-inch EdgeHD (#93646). Prime focus photography is popular for short exposure images of terrestrial objects as well as celestial objects like the Moon. If you need extra magnification beyond that which your Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope provides, a Tele-Extender (#93643) will allow you to insert an eyepiece inside the barrel before attaching it to the telescope. A Tele-Extender is used most often for high power images of the Moon and the planets.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories