Celestron 93428 X-Cel LX 1.25-Inch 3x Barlow Lens (Black)
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Quality X-Cel LX 3x Barlow triples the magnification of any 1.25 eyepiece, perfect for owners of fast, short focal length telescopes
- 3-element apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer up bright, sharp images with excellent color correction
- A rubber grip helps to avoid accidental drops
- Barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25 filters
- A brass compression ring holds eyepiece firmly in place
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Item model number: 93428
Why you Should Buy From Silversun77?
- Trusted Seller & Amazing Feedback
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- TOP Notch Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship Internationally!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship within 24-72 Hours
When inserted between the eyepiece and telescope, this premium 3x Barlow lens
triples the magnification of all your 1.25” eyepieces. This is a perfect
accessory for owners of short, fast telescopes, and is especially helpful for
boosting the magnification during lunar or planetary observations under good
seeing conditions. The apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer great
color correction and contrast. The black anodized housing with orange
highlights matches the eyepieces in the Celestron X-Cel LX line. A centralized
rubber grip helps to keep your hands securely on the barrel, even when your
fingers are cold or you are wearing gloves. A brass compression ring just
inside the top of the X-Cel Barlow grabs your eyepiece gently but firmly when
you turn the thumbscrew. Once the thumbscrew has been secured in place, the
brass ring keeps your eyepiece in the Barlow instead of relying on the tip of
the thumbscrew itself, offering a better and protecting the barrel from
scratches. The barrel of the Celestron X-Cel LX 3X Barlow is threaded to
accept 1.25” filters, allowing you to change eyepieces without requiring you
to remove and re-attach the filter from each eyepiece barrel.
Thank you, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories