Celestron 93653-A 1.25-Inch Visual Back Metal Adapter (Black)
- Threads onto the rear of Celestron 5 - 11 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes
- Accepts any accessory with a 1.25 insert barrel, including diagonals, eyepieces, Barlows, and other adapters
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 93653-A
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted Seller, Great Feedback
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- Great Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship Fast!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship so fast that we cannot honor cancel requests
A Visual Back is a metal adapter that screws onto the standard rear cell
threads of Schmidt-Cassegrain and Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes and accepts
1.25” accessories, including diagonals, eyepieces (for straight-through
viewing), Barlows, webcams, and any other accessory with a 1.25” insert
barrel. All Celestron 5”, 6”, 8”, 9.25” and 11” Schmidt-Cassegrains come
standard with the 1.25” Visual Back. To use 2” diagonals on a Celestron 5” -
11” Schmidt-Cassegrain, remove the visual back and thread on a 2” diagonal
made especially for Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes, such as the Celestron 2”
XLT Diagonal (93527).
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories