Celestron 93709 NexImage Solar System Imager (Black/Silver)
- One-shot color CMOS camera for lunar and planetary imaging
- Records at 1280 x 720 maximum resolution
- Includes powerful but easy-to-use software for capturing and processing video into a high resolution image
- USB Connection: Permanently fixed USB 2.0, 44" cable length
You have your new telescope and have observed Saturn and Jupiter. Now you're ready to take the next step and start imaging them. But where do you begin? The Celestron NexImage Solar System Imager is the perfect solution. NexImage is a one-shot color imager that replaces the 1.25" eyepiece on your telescope and connects to your PC via USB 2.0. The 1280 x 720 CMOS sensor provides high resolution images of the Moon, with enough sensitivity to reveal details on Jupiter and Saturn. Best of all, NexImage includes everything you need to get started, including Celestron' s easy-to-use software suite. The iCap capture software and RegiStax stacking software are the same powerful programs included with Celestron' s high-end Skyris cameras. Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images (for Windows systems only). The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage is a great way to get started with astro-imaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with NexImage!
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories