Celestron 94244 Enhance Your Viewing Experience Telescope Filter, 8", Black
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces
- Item model number: 94244
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Instantly transform your normal Celestron 8 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes (8" SCT) and Celestron 8" EdgeHD telescopes into a yellow-light solar telescope.
- ISO compliant solar safe film protects your eyes when viewing the sun, unlike some other filters on the market
- Solar film produced in the USA by American Paper Optics, one of the suppliers recommended by NASA for safe solar viewing
- Designed from the telescopes lens cap for a snug fit, each filter includes two safety Velcro straps and four self-adhesive Velcro pads for safely securing your solar filter in place
Enhance your viewing experience with Celestron's EclipSmart Solar Filter for
Celestron 8” telescopes. With two Velcro straps and four self-adhesive Velcro
pads for added safety, you can be assured that the solar filter cannot be
accidentally knocked off and will provide Solar Safe, ISO compliant viewing.
List of 8" SCT: Advanced VX 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope Advanced VX 8”
EdgeHD Telescope CPC 800 GPS (XLT) Computerized Telescope CPC Deluxe 800 HD
Computerized Telescope NexStar 8SE Computerized Telescope NexStar Evolution 8
Nexstar Evolution 8 HD with StarSense CGEM - 800 Computerized Telescope CGEM
800 HD Computerized Telescope CGEM II 800 Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes CGEM
II 800 EdgeHD Telescopes CGX Equatorial 800 Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes CGX
Equatorial 800 HD Telescopes Solar Safe Technology EclipSmart solar products
feature Solar Safe filter technology providing the ultimate protection from
harmful solar radiation, including both IR and UV light, and filters 99.999%
of visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is GUARANTEED SAFE
for direct solar observation and has been independently tested by SAI Global
Assurance Services. Solar Safe products conform to and meet the transmission
requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN
1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the
Sun and, AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories