You are purchasing a like new Celestron Advances VX 11" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
ALSO COMES WITH STARSENSE AUTOALIGN
- 11” (280mm) f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain includes StarBright XLT coatings for better light transmission
- The most compact and portable of Celestron’s German equatorial mounts offers the same rigidity as our larger mounts with minimal flexure and an improved industrial design
- Holds a maximum instrument capacity of 30 lb
- Every feature an astroimager wants: PEC, an autoguider port, the ability to image across the meridian, and more
- NEW dual saddle plate is compatible with narrow CG-5 dovetails and wider CGE dovetail. Also compatible with Vixen format dovetails longer than 100mm, but not compatible with Losmandy D format plates.
- Latitude range allows the mount to perform between 7° and 77° latitude
- Accessories include a 40mm eyepiece, 1.25” star diagonal and 9x50 finderscope
OPTICAL TUBE INFO:Optical DesignSchmidt-CassegrainAperture280mm (11")Focal Length2800mm (110")Focal Ratiof/10Focal Length of Eyepiece 140mm (1.57")Magnification of Eyepiece 170xFinderscope9x50Star Diagonal1.25" Star DiagonalOptical TubeAluminumHighest Useful Magnification660xLowest Useful Magnification40xLimiting Stellar Magnitude14.7Resolution (Rayleigh).5 arc secondsResolution (Dawes).42 arc secondsLight Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)1593xSecondary Mirror Obstruction95mm (3.75")Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter34%Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area12%Optical CoatingsStarBright XLTOptical Tube Length610mm (24")Optical Tube Diameter312.42mm (12.3")Optical Tube Weight27.5 lbs (12.4 kg)DovetailCG-5 Dovetail bar
MN residents must pay sales tax
PLEASE PAY WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF THE END OF THE AUCTION IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED ITEM WILL BE RELISTED AND BUYER WILL BE REPORTED
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE LICENSES, TAXES AND FEES
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)