Up for sale is an Advanced VX computerized mount in excellent condition with Polar Axis
Finder, Software, and 80W Power Supply.
For astronomy, the telescope mount is as
important, if not more important, than the telescope optical tube. This would be a great upgrade for many of the
popular Celestron telescopes (like the NexStar series, 8SE, etc.)
More specifically, this saddle plate is compatible
with the CG-5 dovetails and Vixen dovetails longer than 100mm (or about 4”,
which is pretty short for a dovetail!). The saddle is not compatible with telescopes that use
the wide dovetails, like the CGE
dovetail or Losmandy D plate.
Included in this package are:
Polar Axis finder that has been aligned with the
- Unregistered (ready to register) Starry Night Software.
- 12v DC car battery adapter (the “cigarette
- 120V AC to 12v DC 80 watt power supply with
female car battery adapter.
- Hand controller has been updated with the latest
copy of the firmware.
- The hand controller has the USB 2.0 port, which
allows for a direct links to a PC for ASCOM supported software.
This will Will be shipped in the original Celestron shipping boxes.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)