CPC 800 GPS (XLT) Computerized Telescope
Celestron CPC 800 XLT Computerized Telescope with Tube and Tripod Celestron's CPC 800 XLT telescope combines excellent Schmidt-Cassegrain optics with a state of the art computerized mount featuring GPS technology and user friendly design. This telescope is a solid all around performer likely to please both the experienced observer and the new astronomer.
- 8" diffraction limited Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- Fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount
- 9x50 finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Newly designed heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2" steel legs and accessory tray
- Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
- Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
- Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
Computerized Mount Features
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable stars; solar system objects and asterisms
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics - Quiet operation; large drive gears, quick release clutch
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Permanent PEC
- Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as Autoguider, WiFi accessory
My husband bought this telescope and then was offered a larger version a few weeks later and couldn't pass it up. We simply don't have space for both telescopes, so we are selling this one. It was taken out of the box and setup but was only taken outside for a short time one evening to make sure everything was working. As you can see from the pictures, it is really in like new condition. We still have the boxes, they aren't perfect, but still have all the packing material, which is nice for putting together a case to hold it for transport. We are listing it as local pickup only because something like this would be difficult to estimate shipping, plus telescopes are rather fragile. If you really can't do local pickup, we would be willing to pack it in the original boxes and work with a shipper that you arrange to pick it up. We could also meet someone within an hour drive on a weekend. If you have questions, please ask and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
No refunds are given unless a mistake is made with the listing. We have describe this item as precisely and honestly and do the best of our ability so If you have questions regarding the item, please contact us prior to placing your bid or buying. Please review all photos carefully, using zoom/ close-up feature, and again, please ask questions before buying. We reply to all messages/ emails in a reasonable time frame.
Note: Due to camera flash and lighting and computer settings, some items pictures may appear a little darker or lighter than they actually are and If you need an accurate color description of an item please feel free to ask. Some listings have personal or manufacture Stock photos and may be enhanced for visual purposes.
Feedback: We appreciate your Positive Feedback, and will do the same in return. PLEASE do not leave negative feedback without first communicating with us. We request that you contact us immediately before you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns. It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them.
Please allow 24 hrs. for us to respond. Thank you very much.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)