Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
The Celestron 1.25” telescope eyepieces and filter accessory kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside your metal, foam-lined carrying lens filter case, you’ll find the following accessories: 32 mm Plossl Eyepiece – 1.25”,17 mm Plossl Eyepiece – 1.25”,13 mm Plossl Eyepiece – 1.25”, 8 mm Plossl Eyepiece – 1.25”, 6 mm Plossl Eyepiece – 1.25”, 2X Barlow Lens – 1.25”, #80A Blue Filter – 1.25”, #58 Green Filter – 1.25”, #56 Light Green Filter – 1.25 , #25 Red Filter – 1.25”, #21 Orange Filter – 1.25”, #12 Yellow Filter – 1.25”, and a Moon Filter – 1.25.” All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser, making them great for observing the moon, planets, and deep sky objects—especially when seeing conditions are good. Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. Your Celestron Eyepiece Accessory Kit will remain safe and organized in a durable and sturdy metal case with a foam lining! Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
From the Manufacturer
The Celestron Accessory Kit contains:
- Five superior-grade 1.25-inch Plössl eyepieces: Four-element design with a 52-degree AFOV, superb color, resolution, edge sharpness, and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multicoated for maximum contrast and resolution. Supplied eyepiece sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 13mm, 17mm, and 32mm.
- Barlow 2X lens: Complements the Plössl eyepieces and gives you a total of 10 power combinations. The highest-grade glass optics with fully multicoated lenses are used, so there is no degradation of image.
- Six colored eyepiece (planetary) filters: Included are Kodak Wratten Nos. 12, 21, 25, 56, 58A, and 80A. Since all the eyepieces necessary to study the planets and moon in detail are provided, these filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of the solar system.
- Moon filter: A neutral-density filter that allows you maximum enjoyment of the moon, especially during the brighter phases.
- Aluminum carrying case: This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in its die-cut foam interior with room for additional accessories.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories