Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set Brand New ? FAST Free Shipping ? Low Prices
30 Day Returns
- 5 superior grade Plossl eyepieces, all fully multi coated for maximum contrast and resolution
- 2x, 1.25 inch Barlow lens gives you a total of ten power combinations
- 6 colored eyepiece (planetary) filters; A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit
- 1.25 inch Moon filter provides maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases
- Items in this kit are valued at over $700.00 if purchased separately
The Celestron 1. 25 Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the metal, foam-lined carry case you'll find these accessories: 32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1. 25 17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1. 25 13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1. 25 8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1. 25 6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1. 25 2X Barlow Lens - 1. 25 #80A Blue Filter - 1. 25 #58 Green Filter - 1. 25 #56 Light Green Filter - 1. 25 #25 Red Filter - 1. 25 #21 Orange Filter - 1. 25 #12 Yellow Filter - 1. 25 Moon Filter - 1. 25 Eyepieces - All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1. 25 focuser. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52º apparent field of view. The optics are fully multi-coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 32 mm Plossl eyepiece offers a low power, wide field view in most telescopes, the 13 mm & 17 mm focal lengths are good medium-power oculars, and the 8 mm & 6 mm eyepieces provide high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good. 2X Barlow Lens - The included, and very versatile 2X Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1. 25 eyepiece. Since this kit includes five (5) eyepieces, you will be able to use them with and without the Barlow, giving you a total of ten magnification options in all. Any other 1. 25 eyepieces you already have will also work in this desirable accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for your telescope on a particular night. Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planets surface or its cloud structure. All of the planetary filters included in the 1. 25 Eyepiece & Accessory Kit, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1. 25 eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are ve
ALL ELECTRONIC ITEMS ARE 120V UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. WE NOTE SERIAL NUMBERS FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER PARTS
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Two business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We ONLY ship to the address provided at time of purchase. No Exceptions.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states for US orders, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- International Orders - We accept all international orders using Ebay's GSP. Buyer is responsible for all compatiblity issues, customs issues, voltage issues etc. We do not change prices on customs forms so please do not ask.
- Order Cancellations - We are not always able to cancel orders regardless of when you request to cancel. Please be aware that we are not obligated to cancel orders but do our best to oblige the buyer.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
- There may be a restock fee on any return not in original condition
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories