- 5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron DigitalClarity technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric seeing leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Machined aluminum 1.25-Inch adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope Barrel accepts standard 1.25 eyepiece filters 1.25-Inch adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC. Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope
- Integrated IR-cut optical window, Selectable region of interest sub-framing 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 binning capability, Progressive scan , Includes USB 2.0 cable
Capture high resolution 5MP planetary, lunar and solar images. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5 MP can bring out tremendous detail and produce images that will rival those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
Celestron NexImage 5 MP 5 Solar System Imager with Micron Digital Clarity Technology, Black (93711)
Item Weight:0.4 pounds
Item Dimensions:4x1x4 inches
UPC:050234937115PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemical, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories