BRAND NEW - GUARANTEED OPERATIONAL. OPENED TO INSPECT AND PHOTOGRAPH, THEN SEALED FOR SAFE, SECURE SHIPMENT. JUST $109.95, SAVE $50.00 OFF MSRP/RETAIL PRICE ($159.99), PLUS FREE SHIPPING FROM CALIFORNIA, USA!
CELESTRON NEXIMAGE 5 - SOLAR SYSTEM COLOR IMAGER (5 MEGAPIXEL) WITH MICRON DIGITAL CLARITY TECHNOLOGY TO DRAMATICALLY REDUCE IMAGE NOISE. EASY TO USE COLOR CAMERA, PROVIDES LIVE VIDEO FOR QUICK FOCUSING. 2592 X 1944 PIXEL ARRAY WITH SMALL PIXELS, PROVIDES SUB ARC-SECOND PLANETARY DETAIL WITH MOST TELESCOPES. INCLUDES CELESTRON iCAP SOFTWARE FOR IMAGE CAPTURE AND EXPORT. ALSO INCLUDES REGISTAX STACKING SOFTWARE THAT AUTOMATICALLY FILTERS THE BEST IMAGES, ALIGNS AND STACKS YOUR PLANETARY IMAGES. GREAT PRODUCT!
Celestron NexImage 5MP - Solar System Color Imager
- 5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron DigitalClarity technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric seeing leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Machined aluminum 1.25-Inch adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope Barrel accepts standard 1.25 eyepiece filters 1.25-Inch adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC. Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope
- Integrated IR-cut optical window, Selectable region of interest sub-framing 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 binning capability, Progressive scan , Includes USB 2.0 cable
- Includes Celestron iCap software for image capture and export
- Includes RegiStax stacking software that automatically filters the best images, aligns, and stacks your planetary images
- Mac OS X compatible using oaCapture and Lynkeos downloads
- Opened box to inspect and photograph, sealed for shipment. Brand New Item.
Capture high-resolution planetary, lunar and solar images with almost any telescope with the NexImage 5 Solar System Imager. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5 brings out tremendous detail and produces images rivaling those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The included software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 5 is a great way to get started with astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with NexImage 5!
- 5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron® DigitalClarity® technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels
- Small pixel sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer
- Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric conditions, leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high-quality image
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC
- Selectable “region of interest” sub-framing
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel with C-threads for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
- Can be used with standard 1.25” eyepiece filters
- Integrated IR-cut optical window
- 2x2 and 4x4 binning capability in color
- Progressive scan
- Includes USB 2.0 cable
Mounting1.25" barrel nose pieceChip1/2.5" format, color CMOS SensorCamera Resolution5MP - 9 different settings to choose from ranging from 640x480 to 2592x1944Sensor Size5.7mm x 4.28mm (7mm diagonal)Pixel Size2.2 micron squareSensitivity.53 V/ lux-sec (@550 nm)Operating System CompatibilityWindows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10USB ConnectionHigh-Speed USB 2.0 cableFrames per Second6.23 to 52.37 at the lowest resolution, 0.71 to 5.99 at the highest resolutionRedundant w/Exposure Range1/10000 to 30 seconds
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and international shipping charges are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Free Shipping (if applicable), only applies to the Continental United States. Additional Shipping/Handling costs may apply to any other location, and is the responsibility of the buyer.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories