Capture high resolution 5MP planetary, lunar and solar images. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5MP can bring out tremendous detail and produce images that will rival those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
Celestron's NexImage camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC. The 1.25" adapter barrel makes this 5MP imager compatible with most any telescope.
- Five mega pixel color sensor with Micron® DigitalClarity® technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels.
- Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes.
- View and capture live video on your computer.
- Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric "seeing" leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image.
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope.
- Barrel accepts standard 1.25" eyepiece filters.
- Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope.
- Integrated IR-cut optical window.
- Selectable "region of interest" sub-framing.
- Progressive scan.
- Includes USB 2.0 cable.
- Mounting: 1.25" barrel nose piece.
- Chip: 1/2.5" format, color CMOS Sensor.
- Camera Resolution: 5MP (2592 x 1944).
- Sensor Size: 5.7mm x 4.28mm (7 mm diagonal).
- Pixel Size: 2.2 micron square.
- Sensitivity: 1.4 V/ lux-sec (at 550nm).
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Window 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8.
- Binning Capability: 2x2 and 4x4.
- USB Cable: High-Speed USB 2.0 cable.
- Celestron NexImage 5 Solar System Imager Telescope Camera 93711
- Camera software
- USB 2.0 cable
- 1.25" barrel nose piece
- Instruction manual (English)
WANT COMBINED SHIPPING?
Please wait for an invoice if buying more than one item so we can offer combined (lower) shipping.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories