- Aperture: 130mm; focal length: 650mm; compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Focal ratio: 5; focal length of eyepiece 1/2: 25mm/9mm.Before you can begin observing, you must setup your hand control, align your finderscope and align your telescope
- Magnification of eyepiece 1/2: 26x/72x; finder scope: star pointer; mount type: motorized altazimuth
- Highest/lowest useful magnification: 307x/19x; light gathering power: 345x
- Apparent field of view: 1.7 degrees; Linear field of view (at 1000Yds): 91ft
- Computerized hand control with 4,000+ object database including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects
- Motorized Altazimuth mount
- Focal ratio: f5
- Focal length: 650mm
The popularity of our NexStar 114 models us to go bigger! We are proud to introduce NexStar 130SLT. The NexStar 130SLT has 30% more light-gathering power than our 114 mm telescope. And the 130SLT, the other models in the SLT Series, comes with a fully computerized hand control. The computerized hand control gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000+ objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars. With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 130SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Our new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a red LED, makes aligning a breeze. View the details of the lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps on Mars, the cloud belts on Jupiter or a number of the Messier objects such as the globular cluster in Hercules (M13), or the Great Nebula in Orion (M42). Begin to explore some of the fainter Messier objects using the additional light-gathering capabilities of the 130SLTs 5" primary mirror. Because of the Newtonian design, the mirror gives fully color-corrected views that are best suited for astronomical use.
Item Weight:31 pounds
Item Dimensions:8x12x28 inches
UPC:617297058029PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemical, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)