Celestron Nexstar RS 232 PC Interface Cable
Interface your NexStar telescope with your laptop or PC Control telescope by clicking on sky maps on computer monitor RS-232 jack on one end of cable, standard serial connector on other Certain telescopes allow downloading new data into database 62-inch length
- Interface your NexStar telescope with your laptop or PC
- Control telescope by clicking on sky maps on computer monitor
- RS-232 jack on one end of cable, standard serial connector on other
- Certain telescopes allow downloading new data into database
- 62-inch length
Dimensions Shipping Returns Additional Info
- Product Dimensions: Length: 4.9in Width: 0.9in Height: 5.7in Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Package Dimensions: Weight: 0.05 pounds
- Fast shipping is very important for us.
Our standard shipping service is FREE to most of the states.
Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon full payment received.
Your order will be delivered within 3-5 business days after the handling time.
We are shipping only to USA.
We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
- We offer a 60 day free return policy from checkout winning date.
An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
- All of our items, unless otherwise stated, will only run on 120 volts. Please check to make sure your country complies with these specifications.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories