Celestron Off-Axis GuiderCondition: Open Box in Original PackagingSKU: 93648-CELESTRON_FO Features
- Most accurate way to guide improved accuracy compared to using a separate guide scope.
- 12.5mm multi-coated prism with aluminized backing for maximum reflectivity and illumination to the autoguider
- Fixed-orientation helical focuser for easy, smooth and accurate autoguider focus
- 48mm clear aperture supports full frame cameras without vignetting
- Includes adapters with the correct spacing for DSLR cameras, Nightscape CCD and other popular astroimaging cameras
For the most accurate guiding possible, look no further than the Celestron Off-Axis Guider. The Off-Axis Guider is the ultimate accessory for long focal length telescopes. IT uses a prism to intercept a small portion of the focal plane in order to locate a guide star. This relay allows any movement detected by the gudie star to be the exact movement seen by the imaging camera. Guiding in this fashion allows for the correction of tracking errors or any mechanical failures or flexures.
48mm clear apertureHelical focuser with 8mm travel distance for autoguider focusAdjustable 12.5mm prism for brighter guide star alignmentAdjustable 12.5mm prism for brighter guide star alignment
Connection: Telescope: M42 T-thread, M48, SCT/EdgeHDAutoguider: M42 T-thread, standard 1.25" tubeImaging Camera: M42 T-thread, M48
Adapters:M48 female adapterM48 male adapterM42 T-thread female adapterM42 T-thread male adapterSchmidt-Cassegrain/EdgeHD adapter(3) T-thread spacers
What's in the Box
Celestron Off-Axis GuiderSCT/EdgeHD AdapterM48 Female AdapterM48 Male AdapterM42 Female T-Thread AdapterM42 Male T-Thread Adapter3 x T-Thread SpacersTwo Year Limited Warranty
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories