Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens
★ ★ Brand New! ★ ★ FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING! ★ ★
★ ★ ★ NO SALES TAX (except in NJ) ★ ★ ★
✔ Double the magnification of each eyepiece you own with the Omni 2X Barlow Lens
✔ Keep the eye relief of your eyepieces while getting 2X the power
✔ Slides into 1.25” focusers and diagonals and accepts 1.25” eyepieces
✔ Fully multi-coated optics with blackened edges for good light transmission and minimal reflections
A Barlow lens is the astronomy accessory that keeps on giving! Insert it between your eyepiece and your telescope to get double the magnification instantly. Let’s say you have two eyepieces in your accessory case, a 10 mm and a 25 mm. Add a Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens to the mix, and now you have four magnifications to choose from. Combining this lens with the 25 mm provides double the magnification, or the equivalent of a 12.5 mm eyepiece, while the 10 mm gives you the power of a 5 mm eyepiece. Eye relief is the distance your eye has to be from the first lens in the eyepiece in order to see the full field of view. When you use a Barlow lens with an eyepiece, you get double the magnification, but the eye relief is not affected. This is a good thing, because normally the shorter the focal length of the eyepiece, the less eye relief you have. In other words, a standard 10mm eyepiece, as a general rule, will have better eye relief than a 5mm eyepiece. Bonus! The Celestron Omni 2x Barlow comes in a sleek, silver package. The two-element optics are fully multi-coated, and the edges of the lenses are blackened to cut down on internal reflections. The 1.25” barrel will fit in standard 1.25” focusers and diagonals, and the Barlow will accept 1.25” eyepieces. A metal thumbscrew locks the eyepiece firmly in place.
1. We ship to any U.S VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS (no P.O. Box please) using reliable shipping carriers -- USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc. It takes only 1 business day for most orders to leave our warehouse, so please make sure to enter the correct payment and shipping information before checking out. Once your payment is complete, we can no longer modify the shipping or payment information.
2. International Buyers: We do NOT ship outside the U.S.A
3. Please check your shipping address carefully before checking out, once your order is submitted it cannot be changed.
4. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped within 2 days. Notification of shipment with tracking details will be sent to the buyer.
5. Please allow an additional 1-3 business days for delivery before opening a dispute, as a package may be delayed in transit.
1. Payment must be made in full during checkout via PayPal. We do not accept any other form of payment.
1. Refunds will be granted only if the item is DOA and cannot be replaced. If you'd like to initiate a refund or exchange, please contact us within 5 days of recieving the item and have it returned to us within 30 days for an exchange or refund.
2. The buyer is obligated to inspect the package upon arrival. If the package is damaged during shipement, please refuse to sign for the package and it will be returned to us automatically. Then contact us promptly to receive a full refund.
3. We ONLY accept returns in the original packaging. If you purchased an item in error, please note that the sipping and handling fee will not be refunded. All return shipping fees will be paid by the buyer unless the item is DOA.
1. We strive to provide our customers with the best service and lowest products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please do not rush to leave us negative (or neutral) feedback. We work hard to make sure EVERY CUSTOMER is 100% SATISFIED and will do everything we can to resolve your issue in a timely fashion.
- Contact Us
- FAQ Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We currently accept PayPal. Q: Where's my tracking number?
A: Please log into your eBay account and click on "My eBay" -> "Messages" or find the shipping notification email in your inbox.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories