Celestron Omni XLT150 Newtonian Telescope BRAND NEW
Celestron Omni XLT150 Newtonian
Brand NewIncludes Two Year Warranty
The Celestron 31057 features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high quality optics. It uses aspheric shapingtechnology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration.The famous StarBright XLT coatings provides maximized light transmission along with ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smoothperformance.
The Omni XLT 150 has CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track skyobjects. The Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod features 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level.
Omni XLT 7 Features:
- 5.91 Inch Aperture (150mm)
- StarBright XLT Coating
- 354x Maximum Magnification
- Focal Length: 750mm, f/5.0 Focal Ratio
- 60x30 Finderscope
- Stainless Steel Tripod
- Omni CG-4 Equatorial Mount
- Quick & Easy No-Tool Setup
- Ball Bearings in Both Axis of Mount
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 150 mm (5.91 in)
- Focal Length (mm): 750 mm (30 in)
- Focal Ratio: 5
- Eyepiece 1 (mm): 25 mm (0.98 in)
- Magnification 1: 30x
- Finderscope: 6x30
- Mount: Omni CG-4 Equatorial
- Tripod Leg Diameter: 1.75" Stainless
- Highest Useful Magnification: 354x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 21x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.4
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 0.93 Arc Seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 0.77 Arc Seconds
- Light Gathering Power: 459x
- Apparent Field of View (deg): 1.67Ã‚Â°
- Optical Coatings: StarBright XLT
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 88 ft (27 m)
- Optical Tube Length: 26.5 in (673 mm)
- Tripod Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.67 kg)
- Optical Tube Weight: 12 lbs (5.44 kg)
. A premium optical system to explore the universe... The Omni XLT family of telescopes was designed to offer a selection of models with the quality optics and stable platform that serious amateurs can appreciate.
The new Omni XLT Series features refractor, reflector and Schmidt-Cassegrain optical designs coupled with the new Omni CG-4 heavy-duty German Equatorial mount and sturdy tripod featuring 1.75" stainless steel legs and center tray for superior rigidity and vibration dampening.
Along with the stable platform of the CG-4 mount the Omni XLT series features high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical abberation. Celestron also added the famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
With superior optics and a stable platform the Omni XLT series is a great choice for astrophotography. Use the optional dual-axis motor drive (#93522) and polar axis finder (#94221) to track objects for long exposure photography.
Four aperatures are available in the Omni XLT series, 102mm 120mm 127mm and 150mm, all with Starbright XLT Coatings. Locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with "The Sky" Level 1 software included FREE with every Omni XLT model.
The series features a Tall finderscope mount for easier viewing through finderscope. Machined focus knobs for fine tuning focus. The CG-4 German Equatorial mount has a refined style and provides the stability you would expect from Celestron's CG mounts.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)